PATROL     DETECTIVES     RECORDS     K-9                                                               ANIMAL CONTROL     SRO     FAQ
    Follow Us


    The Records department is responsible for keeping the records for the Blackfoot Police Department and the Bingham County Sheriff. 
The records clerk has to keep track of all the reports, citations, and case information for both departments also must
turn in crime reports to the State of Idaho. 
In order to receive a copy of a report you must have: 

Officers name 
Your name 
Date of offense 
- or - 
Case number

    The more information you have, the faster the clerk can find your report. 
To contact the clerk, call (208)785-1235, or e-mail at the link below:




.....With Community
            Policing in Mind........
Copyrighted © 2012-2017 Blackfoot Police Department. All rights reserved.